Kenhub Scholarship Program 2019
Kenhub are proud to announce the opening of an annual scholarship program to undergraduate and postgraduate students of healthcare disciplines.
Kenhub is a digital learning platform providing extensive human anatomy, histology and medical imaging learning tools.
We’re well aware of the challenges students face when it comes to studying anatomy, whether it’s the prospect of learning hundreds of new structures or the extortionate cost of a recommended reading list. It can seem like an impossible undertaking. But we believe that learning anatomy can also be straightforward and enjoyable.
That’s why we’ve made it our mission to simplify it with intuitive, engaging study tools: a complete color atlas of human anatomy, video tutorials that teach you a topic in less than 30 minutes, thousands of dynamic quiz questions, flashcards for every region of the body and an extensive library of comprehensive articles.
So far, we've helped more than 1,000,000 students to ace anatomy. Now, we’re offering two lucky students a Kenhub scholarship including monetary support and unlimited access to our Premium study tools. Are you excited and motivated to excel in your studies? We want to hear from you! Find out what the scholarship includes and how you can apply below.
- What Does the Scholarship Include?
- How to Apply
- Submit Your Application
- Terms and Conditions
What Does the Scholarship Include?
We’re offering 2 full time undergraduate or postgraduate healthcare students the opportunity to secure a year-long scholarship with Kenhub. The successful applicants will receive:
US$1250 (£1000/AU$1750/€1125/CAD$1650/NZ$1850) towards university related costs
One year’s free access to Kenhub Premium, including:
- Access to hundreds of video tutorials covering all of the major anatomy topics taught in university curriculums
- The chance to test yourself using six dynamic quiz types, containing thousands of questions on structures and clinical scenarios
- A complete color atlas of human anatomy, as well as cross sectional, histological and radiological images
- Anatomy flashcard eBooks
- The option to request a personalized study plan from our qualified anatomy geeks before each of your exams. Simply contact them with the details of your exam date and topics, and they’ll create you your roadmap to success.
How to Apply
This scholarship is open to applicants from all countries, however, submissions must be in English. Only one submission may be entered per student.
Please make sure you meet the following criteria before applying:
- You are currently studying a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a health science subject, or have been accepted onto a course due to begin in 2019/2020
- You are able to provide proof of study
- You already have a registered or Premium account at Kenhub.com (click here to register for free)
Does this sound like you? If you’re eager to excel in your anatomy studies but have been lacking the resources to progress effectively, what are you waiting for? Start your Kenhub Scholarship application below.
Submit Your Application
The competition will close on the 1st October 2019, and successful applicants will be notified by email by 7th October 2019.
If you have not heard from us regarding the outcome of your application by this date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful. Due to the expected number of applications, we are not able to respond directly to all unsuccessful applicants.
If you require clarification or have any questions, please write to [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the Terms and Conditions for the 2019 Scholarship Program administered by Kenhub GmbH. Please read these Terms and Conditions before you accept your scholarship offer. In submitting an application for this scholarship, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Must be currently studying a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree, or have been accepted onto a course due to begin in Autumn 2019
- Must be studying a health science subject, including: medicine, nursing, physiotherapy, osteopathy, dentistry, anatomy, midwifery, optometry, or sports science
- Must provide proof of enrollment onto an accredited university course
- Must provide the email address used to register an account with Kenhub within the application form
Scholarship prize distribution
- All correspondence between the applicant and Kenhub GmbH will be undertaken via email.
- The winning applicants will receive an official offer email by 7th October 2019, via the email address provided in their application. Applicants must reply either accepting or rejecting this offer within 14 days of receipt. Failure to respond within this 14-day period may result in withdrawal or reassignment of the scholarship offer.
- The winning applicants must provide banking details to [email protected] in order for a wire/bank transfer of the scholarship money to be facilitated. Kenhub will not be able to use any alternative means of money transfer e.g. Western Union/Moneygram etc. Payment will be made in one single installment, in the exact amount stated in the applicants home currency (£1000/AU$1750/€1125/CAD$1650/NZ$1850). Please allow up to 7 working days for transfer.
- The applicant’s one year access to Kenhub Premium will commence within 7 days of the applicant confirming their acceptance of the scholarship.
- If personalized learning support is required, the winning applicant is responsible for contacting [email protected] with details regarding their course syllabus and learning needs. More information can be found in our personalized study plan guidelines.
The information provided here does not take into account your individual financial circumstances. Kenhub GmbH is not responsible for checking, notifying, nor paying your personal taxation obligations, nor providing you with financial advice on taxation matters.
Providing false or misleading information is an offence. If Kenhub GmbH knows or has reason to believe that you have provided false or misleading information, your entitlement to the scholarship may be reassessed, and you will be liable to re-pay the sum of payment you have received.
Any grievances or complaints should be sent to [email protected]